Emergency App Could Help Save the Lives of Your Students and Faculty
As a higher education leader, campus safety is always a priority. With the STANLEY Guard personal safety app, your students and faculty can be prepared in the event of an emergency scenario – knowing that all they need to do is shake or press a button on their phone and help will be contacted.
- Send Alerts – When an alarm is set off, help will be contacted with their phone’s current location. Their phone will make a loud alarm noise and shine bright strobe lights to scare off attackers. Their phone will also start recording video and audio for evidence that can be used to file a police report.
- Safer Meetings – Students and faculty can set up a meeting timer through STANLEY Guard and if their meeting goes longer than expected, and they do not acknowledge the notification, help will be contacted.
- Safer Journeys – Students and faculty can set up a route to where they are going through the STANLEY Guard phone app, and if they make an unexpected change in their route and do not acknowledge the notification, help will be contacted.
- On-Campus Monitoring – Your on-campus security operations center can monitor alarms from STANLEY Guard utilizing our campus-wide Command Center application.
STANLEY Guard App with On-Campus Monitoring through Campus Security
- Monthly Price per User: $5.99
- Annual Price per User: $59.90
(2 free months of service with 12-month purchase)
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION BELOW ON HOW YOUR STUDENTS AND FACULTY CAN PURCHASE STANLEY GUARD