When you choose STANLEY Security, our focus is to create an exceptional customer experience that fosters trust and loyalty – before, during and after installation is complete. But the best system in the world won’t be the right one for you if it isn’t installed properly and you don’t have the training and support you need to operate it effectively.
If It Doesn’t Work for You – It Doesn’t Work for Us
STANLEY’s installation technicians, integration engineers and software development experts design small business security solutions that maximize employee safety and business security with:
- Expert installation of system components – alarms, cameras, motion detectors, etc. – by local, highly-trained, industry-certified technicians
- Functionality specific to small business security challenges that remains within physical structure and budgetary constraints
- A seamless installation process facilitated by open communication and a clear, mutual understanding of project expectations
- Testing and verification upon project completion to ensure optimal system operation and performance
- Sufficient training and technical support for maximum customer confidence and satisfaction
We Support What We Secure
Once your security system is installed and operating as it should, STANLEY provides ongoing support when you need it. Our physical and IT security solutions development teams have more than five decades of experience and hold multiple software certifications. And our Technical Assistance Center specialists are available when you need answers or help with everyday system operations, maintenance or troubleshooting.