Security System Installation and Maintenance Services Available Globally
STANLEY Security takes a holistic approach toward security system installation and service; one that’s focused on creating effective, sustainable security solutions for protecting what’s important to you. For more than 30 years, our company has secured facilities in locations across North America and around the world for a broad range of industries. We have certified and highly trained professionals ready to handle every stage of your security project, from initial planning and security system design to installation and integration.
STANLEY Security offers a full array of repair services, planned maintenance programs, and equipment modernization programs. Our technicians are trained to inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and modernize all aspects of your security system. We will repair or replace components as specified by your organization, including a wide range of competitors' products. To avoid unexpected costs, we also offer a range of Service Plans to meet your business's needs. STANLEY holds our technicians to the highest standards to ensure that they are properly trained and certified according to all industry requirements.
STANLEY also maintains a national service network that offers a full line of service solutions. In addition, we have established relationships with service partners to expand our service capabilities and reach throughout North America. Our technicians are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
We also provide a full range of support services that help implement your security system during every step of the process, including:
- System design – STANLEY has the experience and expertise to offer complete system design and integration services.
- Software support – Our team can manage software updates, perform annual or monthly inspections, troubleshoot technical issues, and much more.
- Preventive maintenance for security systems – Our expert technicians can repair or maintain your security equipment to ensure that it’s fully functional. If you prefer to avoid unexpected expenses, we can provide a service plan with a level of support that suits your needs and a price that fits your budget.
- Fire monitoring tests and inspections – STANLEY Security professionals can provide the regular inspections and repairs needed to ensure your fire monitoring and sprinkler alarm systems are working properly .
- Embedded support – We can embed a variety of security specialists, from system technicians to applications engineers, at your facility to temporary or permanently provide the on-the-ground assistance you need.
Security system installation and service are two of the Five Customer Touchpoints that we excel in, and we are committed to excellence wherever they are concerned. This is why we take extra steps to ensure client satisfaction, such as sending photos of our technicians before their arrival and providing clear project timelines for all of our work. By also exceeding expectations in the remaining Customer Touchpoints – monitoring, billing, and account management – we have become an industry leader when it comes to customer service, offering security solutions with a global reach and local touch.
For more information on our security system installation and services, contact us today.