August 26, 2020
How a Growing Credit Union Scaled its Security Program to Address Modern Threats
Read Time / 2 min.
This blog post includes excerpts from the case study, “VyStar Credit Union Evolves Best-in-Class Security Program”. To download the full case study, click here.
VyStar Credit Union started as Jax Navy Federal Credit Union in 1952. When it became VyStar in 2002, the credit union spanned several counties in Florida. It’s now the second-largest credit union headquartered in the state, with 58 branches and 230 ATMs in operation.
With such a broad profile, VyStar’s security efforts need to encompass many factors in order to ensure the safety of the credit union’s members, staff and assets. To minimize risk and stay ahead of threats, VyStar turned to STANLEY Security.
While expanding its footprint and addressing the ever-changing threat landscape, how does VyStar Credit Union protect against current threats and plan for the future of its security program?
Partner with STANLEY Security to create customized solutions to protect the credit union’s members, staff and assets.
- Upgrading security measures to keep up with evolving technology
- Streamlining physical and digital security measures
- Embedding STANLEY Security technicians to support VyStar’s security initiatives
- Reduced costs
- Improved system uptime
- Decreased troubleshooting response time
- Consistency of security processes among branches
- 85% reduction in time for VyStar’s fraud team to track down video to investigate fraudulent transactions
To learn more about how VyStar is protecting against current threats and planning for the future of security, download the full case study.