Correctional Security Solutions
STANLEY Security is the industry’s leading provider of correctional electronic systems. Since 1985, we have been providing nonproprietary, integrated systems and have successfully completed over 600 projects. The STANLEY Security approach to solving our customers’ challenges has evolved over 30 years by delivering combined service, engineering (pre and post) and project management teams under one name: STANLEY. This unique, unparalleled, time-proven approach saves capital, increases efficiency, and helps our customers reduce their total cost of ownership.
Utilizing our Industry Leading Commander Platform, STANLEY can integrate the strengths of a wide range of products and services, hundreds of mobile service units, and thousands of dedicated employees. We are ready to partner with you in every area of your security needs!
Integrate multiple systems seamlessly for complete facility visibility and control:
- Access Control – Integrates to multiple systems to allow for disabling card readers and to see names and photographs for users accessing doors.
- Video Surveillance– Call up and control cameras from any system manually and automatically based on events.
- Doors – Control and monitor any type of doors and gates as well as advanced functions.
- Intercoms and Paging – Integrates to digital and analog intercom systems including VoIP.
- Utilities and Building Management – Control lights, fans, receptacles, elevators, and more.
- Fire and Duress Alarms – Monitor fire, duress, and other alarms from any system.
|Want to receive tips, best practices, white papers and other informational articles? Enter your email address and we’ll occasionally send you educational materials relating to Corrections.|
Our Service Offerings
STANLEY provides a warranty on all installed systems. Service plans can be customized
to meet anyone’s needs by offering various levels of coverage for
equipment costs, labor costs, and response times.
STANLEY provides scheduled preventative maintenance on
electronic security systems on an annual, semiannual, or quarterly
EMBEDDED CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
STANLEY provides full-time, embedded customer support
technicians for key accounts. Embedded technicians work at
the customer locations to assist in day-to-day tasks regarding
system operation and technical application.
STANLEY provides customized, on-going user training on a
scheduled, annual or semi-annual basis. The training
curriculum is centered on everything from system operation
to how to maximize system functionality and performance.
Request More Info
Interested in seeing how STANLEY can help transform your correctional facility? Please fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.