Correctional Security Solutions
STANLEY Security is the industry’s leading provider of correctional electronic systems. Since 1985, we have been providing nonproprietary, integrated systems and have successfully completed over 600 projects. The STANLEY Security approach to solving our customers’ challenges has evolved over 30 years by delivering combined service, engineering (pre and post) and project management teams under one name: STANLEY. This unique, unparalleled, time-proven approach saves capital, increases efficiency, and helps our customers reduce their total cost of ownership.
Utilizing our Industry Leading “Commander Platform”, STANLEY can integrate the strengths of a wide range of products and services, hundreds of mobile service units, and thousands of dedicated employees. We are ready to partner with you in every area of your security needs!
Integrate multiple systems seamlessly for complete facility visibility and control:
- Access Control – Integrates to multiple systems to allow for disabling card readers and to see names and photographs for users accessing doors.
- Video Surveillance – Call up and control cameras from any system manually and automatically based on events.
- Doors – Control and monitor any type of doors and gates as well as advanced functions.
- Intercoms and Paging – Integrates to digital and analog intercom systems including VoIP.
- Utilities and Building Management – Control lights, fans, receptacles, elevators, and more.
- Fire and Duress Alarms – Monitor fire, duress, and other alarms from any system.
Brochure: Correctional Security Systems
Case Study: STANLEY Provides VMS & Security System Upgrade at Western Ohio Correctional Facility