Ensure Optimum Performance
Properly maintaining your video surveillance system is critical to your business’ security. With STANLEY video support services, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your video surveillance system is functioning properly and delivering the maximum benefit to your business.
System Health Check
With System Health Check, we can remotely connect to your video system to verify that everything is functioning properly. If a problem is detected, STANLEY will automatically initiate corrective action, ensuring maximum up time.
- Verify Functionality. Verify the communication link and system are functioning properly, and that the system image capacity and cameras are functioning correctly.
- Receive Reports. View regular diagnostic reports on your system’s performance.
- On-Going Support. Receive software support, upgrades, and patches as required.
Image Quality Check
Utilizing Image Quality Check, we ensure your video surveillance system is producing the highest quality images possible.
- Verify Quality. Our specialists download sample images from all your cameras monthly or quarterly to verify quality and camera orientation.
- Reduce Downtime. STANLEY conducts remote diagnostics of the equipment. When issues are identified, corrective action is taken.
Preventative Maintenance & Service Plans
STANLEY offers comprehensive service and preventative maintenance plans that help reduce unexpected expenses, ensure your system stays up and running, and provides you with peace of mind.
- Avoid Downtime. By inspecting your systems on a scheduled basis, you avoid system downtime in the event a camera or some other component fails. Our faster response will minimize your downtime and repair costs.
- Customizable Options. Choose a plan that meets your unique business needs. Our plans can be modified with customizable options for equipment and labor costs, as well as service response times.
Our Preventative Maintenance Plans include:
- Visual inspection of devices
- Walk-test of system components
- Cleaning of devices as needed
- Verification of communication link
- System training
- Programming back-up and software patch updates for PC-based systems (as available)
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual inspection options available
- Access to technical support through our Technical Assistance Center (TAC)