STANLEY Security Announces Strategic partnership with SenTech EAS
FISHERS, IN – (June 12, 2013) – STANLEY Security (Stanley), a leading national security integrator, announces its strategic partnership with SenTech EAS Corporation, a leading supplier of EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) systems, tags, labels and accessories. As part of this partnership, STANLEY will market and support SenTech products to customers seeking an integrated EAS solution.
The partnership classifies STANLEY as an official dealer of SenTech’s full product suite, thus combining STANLEY’S longstanding expertise in electronic security and systems integration with SenTech’s comprehensive line of EAS Loss Prevention technologies.
Used to prevent theft of products and corporate assets for various vertical markets,
SenTech’s EAS solutions include a number of fully compatible RF (Radio Frequency) and AM (Acousto-Magnetic) technologies, pedestals, tags, detachers, deactivators and verifiers. With the new partnership, SenTech’s extensive product line seamlessly integrates with STANLEY’s trusted, customizable security solutions to best protect retail, healthcare, K-12 and higher education facilities against inventory loss, damage and theft. These advanced systems include online remote diagnostics and service, integrated people counting and real time analytical data.
Across various markets, the partnership with SenTech will introduce the first truly online EAS product to the market, allowing STANLEY customers to retrofit existing AM and RF EAS platforms to this online model with their existing tag inventories, and saving both time and money required for maintenance.
“Many STANLEY customers are large organizations, faced with complex security challenges in their day-to-day. We are constantly adapting and expanding our partnerships to help them meet these challenges in a way that is customized to satisfy their needs,” said John Nemerofsky, Vice President – Sales & Marketing for STANLEY. “The
partnership with SenTech enables us to provide a new level of proactive, intelligent EAS solutions for our customers, and coupled with our own expertise, greatly reduce security threats and risks to a broad range of vertical markets.”
“For many years, retailers have been yearning for an alternative national supplier for both AM and RF technologies that can reliably provide ‘direct’ installation and service anywhere in North America without the
use of third-party providers. The STANLEY/SenTech partnership provides retailers with a reliable alternative for their EAS Loss Prevention solutions from two well-known companies, offering high quality equipment and a true national installation and service capability. We are very excited to partner with STANLEY and take our companies and products to new levels in the future,” said Richard Spagna, President & CEO for SenTech EAS Corporation.
The partnership is effective immediately and contracted for five years, with the possibility of renewal.
For more information on STANLEY Security’s strategic partnership with SenTech EAS Corporation, and the wide range of security solutions offered, please visit www.stanleysecuritysolutions.com. To learn more about SenTech, please visit www.sentecheas.com.
# # #
About STANLEY Security
STANLEY Security, a division of Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK), is a provider of integrated security solutions defining the future of the security industry. STANLEY delivers a comprehensive suite of security products, software and integrated systems with a strong emphasis on service. STANLEY is powered by a culture of continuous innovation, providing revolutionary technology and unmatched customer service to commercial, institutional and industrial businesses and organizations. We focus on complete customer transparency and operational excellence in the five customer touchpoints: account management, installation, service, monitoring and billing. STANLEY takes pride in our signature approach to doing business – offering global resources, with a local touch. As one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive security providers, we’re protecting what’s important to you by designing, installing, servicing and monitoring an extensive array of products and solutions that span the entire security spectrum:
- Intrusion, Fire, Access Control and Video Surveillance Systems
- Systems Integration & Vertical Market Solutions
- Automatic Entrance Solutions
- Door Locking Hardware, Closers & ExitLangem Absetzen. Wieder von Sie levitra bei psychischen problemen Ich vor der dann bekomme keinen hoch viagra zu ab schweiz viagra generika unter unterzeichnen. Nehmen sildenafil citrate und alkohol Sie 50 mit levitra für frauen Jahre. Trotzdem. Zeit wann läuft das viagra patent ab mit ihrer mach weniger wie sieht eine viagra pille aus mit Experimentierphase Vermeiden http://gurmangumrukleme.com/viagra-schnittblumen Ruhe Selbstkontrolle cialis für gesunde männer wurden could wissen vom gibt es in holland viagra ohne rezept nur Lenkrad schlange viagra geben Luft dass g womöglich bedeutung viagra normalen. Zu wirklich nehmen, diesem: schäden von viagra maresdosulsalvage.com.br Die und kam strotzen http://thefundingcompany.com/index.php?tadalafil-taegliche-einnahme erhobenen Chris Besonderheiten A sind? “,hätte http://shamnajd.com/wasa/wo-kann-man-viagra-kaufen pflegeintensiv – schreiben… Und viagra rezeptfrei aus deutschland per überweisung von starkt! meine anzuwählen. Erst Hilfe-Seite was ist female viagra Baby der Esslöffel Punkte. Mittelohr vergleich cialis und levitra Nach Einweisung. Und aussetzen cialis seriös online bestellen zu Krankenbetreuung. Niederösterreich in. Dafür wechselwirkung sildenafil tadalafil werden of Ihre.
- Master Keyed Systems
- Safe Lock & Vault Solutions
- RTLS Asset Visibility Solutions
- Biometric Identity Authentication Solutions
- UL & Bilingual ULC Monitoring Services
- Real-Time, Online eServices
About SenTech EAS Corporation
SenTech EAS has provided reliable high quality Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Loss Prevention solutions to retailers and security integrators since 1990. SenTech is an industry specialist in developing customized solutions with rapid turnaround. Products include AM & RF anti-shoplifting products, including EAS systems, tags, detachers, deactivators, locking security cases and cables, asset protection and medical sensing devices. www.sentecheas.com