Stanley Security Solutions offers general-purpose and high-security padlocks using interchangeable core and combination dial-access technology. Specialty padlocks are available for environmental use.
Bronze & Stainless Steel Padlocks
Machined from solid extruded brass. Satin chrome-plated finish. Shackle locks at both heel and toe. Length of shackle opening is measured from top of case to inside of padlock when locked.
Includes six PVC vinyl-coated padlocks with lockout/tagout devices. Vinyl-coated padlocks will not chip or corrode and are resistant to acids, oils, and abrasion. System includes lockout/tagout tags and front/back ID tags.
Machined from extruded brass. Satin chrome-plated finish. Tough plastic coating over 1/8" stainless steel shackle cable. Standard cable 18" in length (custom lengths also available).
Padlock Accessories & Options
Stanley Security Solutions offers a variety of padlock accessories and options including:
- Frangible Shackles: Designed for areas where casual entry needs to be prevented (fire and safety equipment, cabinets, etc.).
- Die-Stamped Padlocks: Padlocks may be die-stamped with a company logo, ID marker, etc.
- Chains: Standard-length padlock chain is 9" (custom lengths available per request).
- Car Seals: Padlock case is slotted below the core to accommodate popular car seal brands.
- Weather Covers: Molded PVC will not chip or corrode and resists acids, oils, and abrasion.
- Double Lockouts: Provides additional safety for maintenance crews making repairs in widely separated areas.
For advanced padlock control and safety, Stanley Security Systems offers today's most adaptable, cost-effective patented keying system. A patented interchangeable core system is also available.